SFSDC is pleased to announce our speaker line-up for the upcoming Forage Seed Grower Workshop on December 2, 2014 in Nipawin Saskatchewan.
- Adger Banken, Director Export and Procurement, DLF-Trifolium, The Netherlands will speak on the Forage Seed Market via webcast.
- Stu Brandt, Manager, Northeast Agriculture Research Foundation, Melfort SK will review the 2014 forage seed weed control and copper fertility projects, as well as the Alternate Row / Companion Crop project.
- Dr. Bill Biligetu, University of Saskatchewan will provide an update on the forage crop Plant Breeding program at the U of S.
- Terry Kowalchuk, Provincial Forage Specialist, Saskatchewan Agriculture will provide an update on Sainfoin production.
- During the SFSDC Annual General Meeting, growers can review the SFSDC activities and financials as well as have an opportunity for input into the Commission’s future plans.
December 2, 2014 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Twin Lakes Room, Evergreen Centre
Admission is free and refreshments will be available.
Posted November 16, 2014